LUNA 7.5.1 is a release that includes the following new features as well as some minor bug fixes.
New Features in LUNA v7.5.1
Bug Fixes in LUNA v7.5.1
- Fixed a bug whereby logging into the LUNA Library on Chrome using https url was returning an error.
- Fixed a bug in LUNA Viewer that was causing the Detail View to crash if the designated Date field contained more than 4 digits for a year.
- Fixed a bug that caused Internet Archive Book objects not to work in the LUNA Viewer.
- Fixed a bug in the LUNA Viewer causing images to load oddly if resolution is restricted.
- Fixed a bug in the LUNA Viewer causing a 1 second delay for Media Summary popup.
- In the LUNA Viewer, hid the manifest url and the IIIF Activity Stream url from displaying in Share This on the External Media page.
- Fixed a bug whereby only two zipped books were getting processed when 4 or more books were being uploaded in the LUNA Uploader.
- Fixed a bug in the LUNA Library causing the user list not to display when setting restrictions.
Bug Fixes in LUNA v184.108.40.206
- Fixed a bug where wildcard searches in the Library and Viewer with a hyphen would not return results properly (requires rebuild of LUNA Library and LUNA Viewer indexes)
- Fixed a bug with iiif image requests using the full/full request method would not return a full size image.
- Fixed a bug in the LUNA Library where images stored in Google Storage could no longer be downloaded.