LUNA v7.1.6 is a major release with new features plus several bug fixes.
Posted: October 5, 2015
NEW Features in LUNA 7.1.6:
- Find and Replace.
- Forced utf-8 encoding on export of record data for special characters to export correctly.
- Custom images for miscellaneous thumbnails. Now you can add custom images to audio, video and pdf files for display in the LUNA Viewer.
- Support for dynamically indexing PDFs so that they can be uploaded and processed as Bookreader objects with full text search capability in the Viewer, without the need to create and upload a separate file.
- Added a Related Items icon so users can click on it to easily view related content within the LUNA Viewer. The related items feature is controlled in the Collection Manager.
- Added a link in the Viewer's Detail View to enhance the media viewing experience.
- Added field selection to represent related items in a collection within the LUNA Viewer.
- Added Default Media Group setting for Featured Media in the LUNA Viewer.
- Implemented a prompt when deleting users from the Administrator that asks if they really want to go through with the deletion.
- Implemented deleting media groups and presentations in Administrator.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing edits to site level properties in the Administrator's Extended Collection Properties.
- Fixed a bug in the Viewer whereby media uploaded via My Uploads could not be dragged into the Workspace from the Media tab panel.
- Fixed a bug that caused some images to fail when copied between collections.
- Fixed a bug that caused books from migrated collections to fail when copied between collections.
- Fixed a bug that caused full text indexing to fail for books with spaces in the names.
- Improvements to OAI requests.
- Fixed wild card searches in the LUNA Library so they are not case sensitive.