- Responsive Interface (Mobile Friendly)
- Uses the LUNA Viewer API for all its data
- Open to modifications and customizations
- Integrated Universal Viewer
- Approaches WCAG 2.0 aa compliance
- A starting point: Example for other LUNA Viewer API tools. Build your own!
There is the Main application color. The default is 486486 (blue) and looks like the following.
Next you is the Footer text that you see at the bottom of the page. It shows up briefly on thumbnail pages and all the time on the home page.
The next option indicates how a share Share link that was created in the LUNA Viewer should be launched.
The last item is link at the bottom of the Hamburger menu. You can link to any page and set the text for the link.