Thumbnail Browsing Navigation
Browsing media in the LUNAversal Viewer is done by looking at a page of thumbnails, allowing you to quickly and easily scroll through media, with the option to narrow your search using the Refine Search panel located in the hamburger. As you scroll down, media items will continue to load until you've hit the last item in the search result.
Click (for desktop) or tap (for mobile devices) on an item to view it in the Detail View.
Click the arrow to right of collection name to expose collection description:
Detail View (on Desktop)
Mouse over top left corner to expose zoom and rotate icons. You can also use the mouse to zoom in and out of the image.
- Click on the arrows in the gray More Information panel to expose descriptive data.
Click the Share icon to Share or Embed the page (includes URL to IIIF mainfest)
- Open item in Full Screen
- Use side arrows to page through your search result, forward and back.
Detail View (on Mobile Devices)
Swipe media item to view the next media item from your search result.
Tap share icon to Share or Embed the page (includes URL to IIIF mainfest)
Tap zoom icon to use zoom and rotate tools. This will load the image into Full screen mode.
Tap the down arrow next to the thumbnail label to expose additional data descriptive data.
The images that display below the top images are related items.
Tap the “x” icon in the top right corner to return to thumbnail page.
Related (on Mobile Devices)
- Related items are located under the images you are swiping through. Just scroll down and select the item you want to look at.
Zooming (on Mobile Devices)
- Just click on the magnify glass icon and you can then zoom in on an image.
- To close the image click on the X icon in the top right