Restrict export of specific media to anonymous users
To restrict export of some media to anonymous users you will need to modify one jsp file and add a new text file.
- Make a new text file and call it lunaExportRestrictedFiles.txt. Open it up and add media links you'd like to restrict export on.
- To get the link for the media you want to restrict export on open up the LUNA Viewer and copy everything after /servlet/detail/ and before ? , and copy the link in to the lunaExportRestrictedFiles.txt file.
For example http://www.davidrumsey.com/luna/servlet/detail/ RUMSEY~8~1~276068~90049305 ?qvq=sort:pub_list_no_initialsort,pub_date,pub_list_no,series_no;lc:RUMSEY~8~1&mi=4&trs=58438
- The lunaExportRestrictedFiles.txt file is going to be placed in home/YourUser/LunaImaging/
- The file you need to modify is the controlsContent.jsp, so make a back up first. controlsContent.jsp is located at ~/LunaImaging/7.x/LUNA/tomcat/luna_apps/luna.war/WEBINF/views/jsp/insight/detailView/controlsContent.jsp
- Open the file in you favorite text editor.
Got to line 44 and paste in.
- Next got to line 53 and paste in.
- Now to finish it off go to line 86 and paste this in.
- Once complete, save out your jsp file and stop your LUNA 7 tomcat sever and delete the Tomcat localhost folder located at ~/LunaImaging/7.x/LUNA/tomcat/work/Catalina. Then restart Tomcat sever.