Posted: September 30, 2014
LUNA 126.96.36.199 is a minor release that includes bug fixes and introduces a new feature.
- Introducing Georeferencer integration with LUNA.
This new feature is a 3rd party add-on that allows you to georeference maps using Georeferencer from Klokan Technologies. Visit http://help.georeferencer.com/ to learn more.
- Improved stability of the Media Manager's JP2K requests.
- Fixed a bug in the LUNA Viewer that made saving slides within a presentation to fail intermittently.
- Enforced UTF-8 encoding to fix an issue with the incorrect display of special characters after migrating a collection from Insight v6x to LUNA v7.1x.
- Fixed a bug causing thumbnails not to load in Thumbnail or Full views for certain book reader objects published from LUNA v6x to the v7x LUNA Viewer.
- Fixed a bug causing large Media Groups to fail in the LUNA Viewer.
- Fixed a bug causing fields associated with authorities or field groups to display in the incorrect order within the LUNA Viewer's Media Information panel.
- Fixed a bug that caused the OAI-PMH mappings to get wiped out after saving a change to the LUNA Collection Manager.
- Fixed a bug that caused log-in times and other actions within the LUNA Viewer to be slow when large quantities of Media Groups were present in the LUNA instance.
- Fixed a bug in the LUNA Viewer that sporadically reduced the export URLs in Detail View down to size 4.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the Uploader page to go to a 404 state.