LUNA 18.104.22.168 is a minor release that includes the following bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug in the migration process for collections with over 32K images whereby the directory structures storing image metadata in LUNA hit a limit and new folders stopped being created to store the image metadata. The bug affected Linux systems with ext2 and ext3 file systems only. The fix also restructures content during start-up for previous versions of 7.x
- Fixed a bug causing the LUNA Library to throw an out of memory error for large files being uploaded, even when the Uploader was configured to handle large files. File upload limitations have been added to the LUNA suite installers.
- Configured the Windows installer to present a choice between installing for a 32 bit or 64 bit version of the Java Service Wrapper.
- Fixed a bug to make Authority values display when selected as a thumbnail field in the Library. Requires a rebuild of the library index, contact Support for assistance.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Library to throw an error when opening an authority in the Authority Editor if one or more fields were empty.