LUNA 7.4.2 is a release that includes enhancements and bug fixes:
- Updated the BookReader in the LUNA Viewer which includes new styling, improved in-book search result page markers and support for phrase searching. We've also added a button in the Collection Manager to Rebuild Book Indexes for book objects that have been uploaded to LUNA prior to this 7.4.2 release.
- Improved PDF processing in Collection Manager so that it's no longer required to have a specialized PDF file to create a Book object.
- Refinements made to page numbering for BookReader objects in the LUNA Viewer and LUNAversal Viewer.
Enhanced Sharing in the LUNA Viewer to support posting content to Twitter and FaceBook.
Added the Relay Button to the LUNAversal Viewer.
- Fixed a bug causing non-image files opened in LUNAversal to fail when data record is too long.
- Support alternate apostrophe character for searching in the LUNA Viewer.
- Optimized the Value List in the Library to improve speed, list accuracy and server load (requires rebuild of LUNA Library Index to see improvements).