The LUNA Viewer is the dynamic web-based front end used to deliver content to your audience. You can perform simple keyword searches or complex structured queries, and can control how you view, browse, and organize your results to create Media Groups and presentations. You can save and share your work by linking and embedding any view, image, group, or presentation.
- Browse all collections, or pick just one.
- Change the thumbnail size, it’s great to browse big images.
2. Explore the Detail View
- Pick a category facet, then narrow the results.
- Use the data panel search.
4. Create a Media Group and play a slideshow with Flickr content
- Select a collection from the collection menu in upper left corner.
- While browsing the thumbnails in a collection, select one and click on the Edit icon in the upper left corner of the thumbnail. Now you’re in the Record Editor feature.
- Go ahead and add, edit, or delete some data. Click Save.
- Go back to the Viewer and you’ll immediately see the changes you made are now live!