In the Viewer
Viewing and browsing
- Browse all collections, or pick just one.
- Change the thumbnail size, it’s great to browse big images
- Click on a thumbnail image once to bring it into the detail view where you can zoom in on image details.
- Pick a category facet, then narrow the results
- Use the data panel search
Create a Media Group (favorites) and play a slideshow with Flickr content
- Go to Create > Create Media Group. Now you’ve got an active Media Group.
- As you browse, click on the icon in the right corner of the thumbnail to add the image to your active Media Group. Add as many as you like!
- Go to Explore > External Media Search, enter a keyword search term or if you have a Flickr account enter your username.
- Add some of these images to your active Media Group.
- Go to Explore > Media Groups and click on the title of your active Media Group.
- Click on Slideshow et voila! You’ve got a cool slideshow with content from LUNA and Flickr.
If you’re ready to take it up a notch you can also add content from your desktop via the My Uploads feature to this slideshow!